Compatible 3D Printers:
- FDM 3D Printers
- Method X
Optimized Performance in a Durable System
SCA-1200HT is specifically designed for the removal of soluble support materials on 3D printed parts. The units are compatible with all all solvent-based and water soluble support materials as well as base modeling materials in conjunction with all recommended support removal concentrates – ABS, ASA, PC and Nylon.
The most widely used agitation-based support removal system on the market, the highly rated SCA-1200HT has a well-earned reputation as a truly easy to use support removal solution.
The SCA-1200HT’s versatility and efficient cleaning was designed and built with the knowledge of years of 3D printing and distributor experience of Oryx Additive.
- Removes soluble support from ABS, ASA, PC, and Nylon FDM/FFF parts
- User-selectable temperature presets at 50, 60, 70, and 85°C
- New models include "no-heat" option
- User-controlled timer
- Unique spray nozzle optimizes flow coverage
- Universal power input; 110VAC or 220VAC
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Fits on a tabletop or utility cart26” x 17.5 x 20.5”/ 66 x 44.5 x 52cm
- 10” x 10” x 12” / 25 x 25 x 30cm removable parts basket
- Easily accessed drain on front
- Integral hinged lid
- Stainless steel tub and basket
- Over temperature and water level alarms
- Automatic halt of operation with alarms
- Field replaceable sub-assemblies
- CE, UL, CSA regulatory approvals