Length: 30 days access from the time the course is started.
Prerequisites: Access to a 3DExperience Simulia role (Structural Designer, Structural Engineer, Structural Performance Engineer, Structural Mechanics Engineer) and all necessary pre-requisites. Have working understanding of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and how it applies to 3D Models.
Description: This class will cover all the steps needed to get started with structural analysis using the Abaqus solver with 3DExperience Simulia products. The course will detail how to setup an implicit linear and nonlinear static analysis for parts and assemblies, use the SOLIDWORKS Connector, Manage files, and run explicit dynamic analysis for Impact.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Topics covered in the 3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA FEA Essentials course:
1. Introduction to 3DExperience Simulia – FEA Essentials
2. UI Prep
3. Implicit Static Analysis of a Part
4. Implicit Static Analysis of an Assembly
5. File Organization
6. SOLIDWORKS Connector (UES)
7. Implicit Nonlinear Static Analysis
8. Explicit Dynamic Analysis for Impact