Compatible 3D Printers:
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament optimized for use with Replicator+ as well as MakerBot's 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers. These size spools are for use in the MakerBot Replicator+, Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen), the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer, or the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
All MakerBot Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art filament manufacturing and quality control standards.
- When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, PLA Filament helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is optimized for Grip Surface adhesion on the MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+.
- MakerBot PLA Filament also adheres well to acrylic and MakerBot Build Plate Tape on the MakerBot Replicator (5th Gen) and older models.