SOLIDWORKS Advanced Bundle - Self Paced Training (supported)
Length: 30 days access for each course from the day the course is started. Each course has a separate start and end date. Courses can be taken simultaneously or separately.
Prerequisites: Access to SOLIDWORKS 2018 or newer. Have completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials course; experience with the Windows® operating system
Description: This training bundle includes the Advanced Part Modeling Course and the Assembly Modeling Course.
GoEngineer's Supported, Self-paced Training is different than other online training courses. Rather than being on your own to understand the material, our students are able to work with our US-based team of Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructors to make sure you understand the material and that you're learning the concepts you need to be successful.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Students can Schedule Office Hours with our team or call our team for on-demand help by using the toll-free number (866) 731-0091.
Topics covered in the Advanced Part Modeling course:
- Multibody Design Techniques
- Saving Solid Bodies
- Sketching with Splines
- Introduction to Sweeping
- 3D Sketching and Curve Features
- Threads and Library Features Parts
- Advanced Sweeping
- Introduction to Loft and Boundary Features
- Advanced Loft and Boundary Features
- Advanced Filleting and Other Features
Topics covered in the Assembly Modeling course:
- Advanced Mate Techniques
- Top-Down Assembly Modeling
- Assembly Features and Smart Components
- Assembly Editing
- Using Configurations with Assemblies
- Display States and Appearances
- Large Assemblies
- Facility Layout
- Using SOLIDWORKS Treehouse