Length: 30 days access from the time the course is started.
Prerequisites: No previous course completion or design experience required.
Description: The Administrator Essentials course will provide the skills to set up and configure a basic environment in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It focuses on the settings and functions that enable interaction with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform through a Web Brower and through the Connector within the SOLIDWORKS user interface.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Topics covered in the 3DEXPERIENCE Administrator Essentials course:
1. Accessing and logging into the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
2. Platform Management Dashboard,
3. Granting Roles
4. Creating Collaborative Spaces
5. Inviting Collaborative Space Members and Assigning Credentials
6. Installing 3DEXPERIENCE Applications
7. Creating and Mapping Attributes to SOLIDWORKS File Properties
8. Additional Important Settings