Length: 30 days access from the time the course is started.
Prerequisites: Access to SOLIDWORKS Composer 2019 or newer. Experience with the Windows® operating system; Experience with 2D screen capture terminology.
Description: GoEngineer's Supported, Self-paced Training is different than other online training courses. Rather than being on your own to understand the material, our students are able to work with our US-based team of Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructors to make sure you understand the material and that you're learning the concepts you need to be successful.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Students can Schedule Office Hours with our team or call our team for on-demand help by using the toll-free number (866) 731-0091.
Topics covered in this course:
- Quick Start Overview
- Getting Started with Composer
- Creating Cover and Detail Images
- Creating an Exploded View
- Creating Additional Exploded Views
- Creating Bills of Materials
- Creating a Marketing Image
- Creating an Animation
- Creating Interactive Content
- Creating a Walk-through Animation
- Adding Special Effects to Animations
- Updating SOLIDWORKS Composer Files
- Working with Projects
- Publishing from SOLIDWORKS Composer