Length: 30 days access for each, individual course from the day the course is started. Each course has a separate start and end date. Courses can be taken simultaneously or separately.
Prerequisites: Access to SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional 2020 or newer. Have completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials course; experience with the Windows® operating system
Description: This training bundle includes SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard and SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional.
GoEngineer's Supported, Self-paced Training is different than other online training courses. Rather than being on your own to understand the material, our students are able to work with our US-based team of Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructors to make sure you understand the material and that you're learning the concepts you need to be successful.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Students can Schedule Office Hours with our team or call our team for on-demand help by using the toll-free number (866) 731-0091.
Topics covered in the CAM Standard course:
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Basics and User Interface
- Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) and Operation Modification
- Interactive Feature Recognition (IFR)
- Interactive Operations
- Merging Feature and Operations
- Avoid and Contain Areas
- Pattern Feature and Mirror Toolpaths
- Advanced Features and Operations
- Customizing the Technology Database
Topics covered in the CAM Professional course:
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional
- VoluMill High Speed Machining
- Assembly Machining
- 3 Plus 2 Machining
- Turning Basics
- Chucks and ID Features
- Modifying Turn Features and Operations