Length: 30 days access from the time the course is started.
Prerequisites: Access to SOLIDWORKS 2019 or newer. Have completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials course; experience with the Windows® operating system
Description: GoEngineer's Supported, Self-paced Training is different than other online training courses. Rather than being on your own to understand the material, our students are able to work with our US-based team of Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructors to make sure you understand the material and that you're learning the concepts you need to be successful.
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Students can schedule Office Hours with our team at the link below, or, you can call our team for on-demand help by using the toll-free number (866) 731-0091.
Click this link to Schedule Office Hours with a Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructor
Topics covered in this course:
- Review of the Basics
- Understanding Drawing Templates
- Customizing the Sheet Format
- Saving and Testing the Sheet Format File
- Creating Additional Sheet Formats and Templates
- Advanced Options for Drawing Views
- Understanding Annotation Views
- Advanced Detailing Tools
- Using Layers, Styles, and the Design Library
- Advanced Options for BOM Tables
- Additional SOLIDWORKS Tables
- Additional Drawing Tools
- Managing Performance