Compatible 3D Printers:
High Speed Support Printing
The Performance Extruder for Method is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Model 2 Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with soluble support material such as MakerBot Precision PVA.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swappability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage
*Typical usage is estimated at 1,500 hours of printing for the Support 2 Performance Extruder.