SOLIDWORKS GD&T | Powered by SAE - Self Paced Training (supported)
Description: SOLIDWORKS GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing) Powered by SAE provides users with an in-depth explanation of GD&T terms, rules, symbols, and concepts in accordance with ASME Y14.5-2018. These concepts and theories are reinforced through hands-on examples using SOLIDWORKS CAD, ensuring users can put this knowledge to use in real-world applications.
Length: 30 days access to the course from the day the course is started.
Prerequisites: Access to SOLIDWORKS 2018 or newer. Have completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials; experience with the Windows® operating system.
Topics covered in the SOLIDWORKS Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing course:
1. Drawing Standards
2. Dimensions, Tolerances, and Notes
3. Directly Toleranced and Geometric Dimensions
4. Dimensioning Symbols
5. Key GD&T Terms
6. GD&T Symbols and Modifiers
7. GD&T Rules
8. GD&T Concepts
11. Circularity and Cylindricity
12. Datum System
13. Datum Targets
14. Size Datum Features
15. Datum Features
16. Orientation Tolerances
17. Position Tolerances – Introduction
18. Position Tolerances – RFS and MMC
19. Position Tolerance – Special Application
20. Position Tolerance - Calculation
21. Runout Tolerances – Circular and Total
22. Profile Tolerance – Basic Concepts
23. Tolerance Applications Profile
Our instructor team is available Monday-Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
Students can Schedule Office Hours with our team or call our team for on-demand help by using the toll-free number (866) 731-0091