**ADD COURSE TO CART TO SEE UPCOMING DATE**”
Length: 3 days - 9:00am to 1:00pm PST
Prerequisites: Mechanical design experience; completion of SOLIDWORKS Essentials or similar experience.
Description: The SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal course will teach you how to build standalone sheet metal parts and convert conventional parts to sheet metal in assembly context.
Topics covered in this course:
- Sheet Metal Flange Method
- Sheet Metal Convert Method
- Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Sheet Metal Forming Tools
- Additional Sheet Metal Features and Techniques
Items included with course (to be sent to the shipping address provided):
SOLIDWORKS training manual & headset*
*headset is provided for first time online training students