Length: 4 days
A BLOCK - 8am-11am CST
B BLOCK - 12pm-3pm CST
C BLOCK - 4pm-7pm CST
Prerequisites: We recommend completing the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling course.
Description: Mold Design Using SOLIDWORKS teaches you several manual mold creation techniques and how to use the Mold Tools in SOLIDWORKS mechanical design automation software.
Topics covered in this course:
- Surface Concepts and Imported Geometry
- Core and Cavity
- Side Cores and Pins
- Advanced Parting Line Options
- Creating Custom Surfaces for Mold Design
- Advanced Surfacing for Mold Design
- Alternative Methods for Mold Design
- Reusable Data
- Completing the Mold Base