SOLIDWORKS Enrichment Series - Instructor Led Online Training
Length: Each course is just 4 hours
Prerequisites: We recommend completing the First Level GoEngineer SOLIDWORKS Training Courses.
Description: This series is meant to enhance the already fluent SOLIDWORKS user with dialed-in design tips.
- The named student has a 12 month period to take any/all of the eligible courses
- Courses are taught by live instructors online through GoToWebinar
- No system requirements - students will access GoEngineer's training computers
- Upon registration, a GoEngineer Training Team member will reach out to the student with the calendar of the below scheduled courses and to assist with scheduling.
Courses in this series:
1. SKETCH LIKE A PRO
2. SOLIDWORKS EXTREME PART MODELING
3. ADVANCED SHEET METAL FOR FABRICATION PROS
4. SOLIDWORKS ADVANCED WELDMENTS
5. 3D MODELING FOR PLASTIC PART DESIGN
6. LEARN THE BASICS OF SOLIDWORKS CAM
7. MASTERING THE SOLIDWORKS DESIGN LIBRARY
8. MASTERING IMPORTED MODELS IN SOLIDWORKS
9. MASTERING PARTS & FEATURES
10. MASTERING THE SOLIDWORKS USER INTERFACE FOR EFFICIENT DESIGN
11. MASTERING DRAWINGS
12. GETTING STARTED AS CAD ADMIN
13. MASTERING CAD ADMIN: CUSTOM PROPERTIES, TOOLBOX, DRAWING PROPERTIES & BOM